Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Front Cover Final





Above is an image of my front cover for music magazine. It is a pop magazine that is called 'Illusion'. As you can seen I have kept to the norms of music magazine front covers by having 1 main image in the middle of the page with the cover lines surrounding it and the main cover story in the middle of the page. I have made the main cover story yellow so it is much brighter than the rest of the page so it stands out clearly. The rest of the cover lines are in red so as you can see my main colours are red and yellow so this is the brand I am trying to create. I have also put my logo in the bottom left hand corner and I will put this on every page of my magazine because this helps create the brand of 'Illusion'.

No comments:

Post a Comment