Above is the final version of my double page spread. I have adapted it slightly from my orginal mock ups. What I have done is combine two mock up ideas togther, so this includes the big box on the right mixed with the pages smaller boxes on the left page and then joined with the image behind filling up the two pages. I also decided to remove the background from the image and just keep the people because I thought this looked better and more professional and it also allowed me to have the blue and white background that I used on both the front cover and the contents page which helps me create a brand. Because of the change in layout slightly I had to move the article quote to the top right of the page. Finally, as you can see I have my logo in the bottom left hand corner as seen on both the contents and the front cover.

No comments:
Post a Comment