Above is an image of my contents page for my music magazine 'Illusion'. I have changed the layout of this from my original mock ups because I originally started off by going with what I had in my mock ups, however I felt that it didn't work so I changed it to this current one which I think works well. I have my main articles down the left hand side of the page with the page numbers on top of the article name. I have kept the same background as the front cover because this helps me create the brand I am trying to create and also to keep a specific house style as this shows a professional aspect to my magazine. I have also put my logo in the bottom left hand corner of the page just like it was presented in the front cover as this creates the brand. I will also do this on my double page spread to create consistency.

No comments:
Post a Comment